Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Maize's Diary: Yes, I raced sled dogs in Alaska...

Maize's Diary: Yes, I raced sled dogs in Alaska...: "I've been receiving e-mails asking about my racing dogs in Alaska. Yep. It's true. In fact, I have proof. See this article? The person in the hot pink winter duds in the lower right hand side of this picture is Maize and I won 3rd place in the Exxon Open in Anchorage Alaska! Nice form huh? It's hard to explain the feeling of being pulled by dogs around a track of snow. It's really weird to do and is fun and addicting at the same time. My daughter won the Jr. World Championship race starting at age 4 until she was 6 and was featured in Sports Illustrated's 'Faces in the Crowd.' We managed to live in Alaska for 8 years, through a volcano eruption and very harsh winters."

No comments: